This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy, smooth and silky — the perfect easy dessert for a fall supper or Thanksgiving! Includes step by step recipe video
So here we are, my birthday week, and I’ve made the hubs a pumpkin cheesecake.
Don’t get me wrong — I love me a good cheesecake (although, you should already know this because there’s been no shortage of cheesecake recipes around here).
I do the official taste test of all my recipes, yes, even the pumpkin recipes. But after that? I’m pretty much done. I can say, “yes, that is an awesome recipe for someone who likes pumpkin” or “no, that is a terrible recipe even if someone likes pumpkin”. And I will admit that I am ever so slowly coming around.
My first year of blogging, I maybe had one bite. Last year, it was maybe 2 or 3. And who knows? Maybe this year I will make it to half a piece! And the hubs will only get 11.5 pieces to himself 😉
Do you think he will make me a birthday cake in return for my generosity? We will have to wait and see!
Tips and Tricks for making this No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- Cream cheese is a lot easier to beat smooth when it is at room temperature — be sure to take it out a few hours before making! (If you don’t, no biggie, you may just have a few small lumps).
- Want to mix things up? Try using chocolate baking crumbs or gingersnap crumbs for the crust, or drizzling with caramel and toasted pecans.
- I often mix a package of dissolved, unflavored gelatin into my no bake cheesecakes because it gives extra insurance against the whole thing flopping over when you cut it. It also allows me to incorporate more air and make sure it will hold up at the same time. I wanted to make this one without, just in case it’s something you don’t have, and it worked just fine! Feel free to add it back in if you want.
Watch the recipe video:
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe + VIDEO
These No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is so easy, smooth and silky — the perfect easy dessert for a fall supper or Thanksgiving! Includes step by step recipe video
cups graham cracker crumbs
cup butter, melted
(8oz) packages cream cheese (I use light)
cup heavy whipping cream (35%)
cup powdered sugar
cups pure pumpkin puree
teaspoon ground cinnamon
whipped cream for garnish if desired
- Combine graham crumbs and melted butter in a bowl. Press firmly into the bottom and 1″ up the sides of a 9″ Springform pan (I line mine with wax paper so it’s easier to get out!). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and cream and beat with an electric mixer until smooth, about 3-4 minutes. Add sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour filling into pan, smooth the top, cover lightly with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 6-8 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
Calories from fat 327
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 36g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 21g||105%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|