posted by October 11, 2017on
In this Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings, you’ll learn:
- Oven bake chicken wings instead of frying chicken wings! Less mess, healthier, more flavor.
- Chef Jesse Thomas’ secret herb formula
- Optional blue cheese/Dijon mustard dipping sauce
This recipe for Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings is a must-try. If I could, I’d duct tape it front and center on my favorite recipes list. These, along with Momofuku’s Chicken Wings make me a very happy girl. Forget Buffalo wings, forget even the Hooters wings (I just heard my husband gasp). The next time you’re at the market, grab a couple pounds of wings and try this out.
But wait. It gets better.
The dipping sauce is a mixture of blue cheese dressing with Dijon mustard.
Recipe from PizzAmore, Mount Dora, Florida
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 494 kcal
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt or 1/2 tsp table salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt like Lawry’s
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1-2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or to taste
Preheat oven to 425F. In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.
Bake the chicken wings for 20-25 minutes. While the chicken is baking, mix together the oil, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan cheese and seasoning salt.
In a separate bowl, mix together the blue cheese dressing with the mustard (this is your dipping sauce)
When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil (or butter) sauce. Serve with the blue cheese/mustard dressing.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37g 57%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 123mg 41%
Sodium 1669mg 70%
Potassium 238mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 33g 66%
Vitamin A 6.6%
Vitamin C 1.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.