If you’re looking for an easy appetiser for entertaining your family or friends, look no further than this a Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread (or Pull Apart Bread)! Ultra cheesy with two types of cheese baked between wedges of fresh bread.
This is one of those recipes I finally decided to do no thanks to pictures of stringy cheese pulls and onion breads plastered all over the Internet…but with a twist (of course)!
Garlic bread — meet bloomin’ onion bread and be the best of friends forever.
Pull apart breads are so super easy to do.
How To Make Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread:
- You’re going to cut through the top part of your bread diagonal into 1-inch squares BUT try no to cut all the way through! You want the base of the bread still in tact.
- Then, you’re going to drizzle the bread with melted garlic butter and green onions. I loved cooking the green onions in the garlic butter so they release all of their favours before loading it into the bread.
- Fill it with any cheese you like! I suggest when supplementing, use a good melting cheese that tastes good and strings amazing. I use American cheddar and mozzarella.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbling and melted.
BEFORE BAKING ↓
AFTER BAKING ↓
I don’t even know what the best part about this Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread is! The onion? The garlic? The CHEESE! LORD!
Every cheese pull screams for an epic close up in-your-face shot.
It’s like river down there ↓
Cheese & Onion Bread
Bloomin’ Onion Garlic Bread is ultra cheesy with two types of cheese, garlic butter and green onions baked between wedges of fresh bread!
Calories: 189 kcal
- 1 pound 400-450 g unsliced loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- A pinch of salt
- 5 slices American cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preheat the oven to 180°C | 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or tray with nonstick oil spray; set aside.
Cut bread in a criss-cross pattern (just over 1-inch wide), without cutting all the way through. Place bread onto prepared baking sheet/tray.
Combine butter, green onions and 1 tablespoon of parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
Spoon garlic butter/onion mixture into bread cracks. Arrange cheese slices and shredded cheese between the bread cuts.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for another 10 – 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Cheese & Onion Bread
Amount Per Serving
Calories 189 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.8g 15%
Saturated Fat 6g 30%
Cholesterol 26mg 9%
Sodium 373mg 16%
Potassium 16mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 18g 6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6%
Protein 7g 14%
Vitamin A 10.3%
Vitamin C 2.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
© 2017 CAFE DELITES. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.