Prep Time:10 minutes Total Time:10 minutes Servings: 4(~2 cups or 4 1/2 cup servings)
A fresh cranberry salsa with jalapenos and lime; perfect for holiday dipping!
- 12 ounces cranberries
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced (or sliced green onions)
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed and diced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2+ tablespoons sugar or honey (or to taste)
- Pulse the cranberries, jalapeno, onions, cilantro and lime juice and zest until it forms small pieces.
- Mix in enough sugar to balance the tartness.
Note: This salsa gets better after letting it sit in the fridge for an hour or so.
Option: Serve with softened cream cheese!