Last weekend I was on a bit of a french fry rampage! They just seemed to appear at every meal and while they were all totally delicious, none of them had ANYTHING on these Garlic Wedge Fries!
Literally at every single meal in Argentina last month included fries. I’m not even sure how it happened. It certainly wasn’t me ordering them with every meal 🙂 While they were all delicious and crispy and perfectly salted – they were missing something… GARLIC + HERBS! Doused in ketchup preferably. Although you could use ranch for dipping too and I wouldn’t be mad.
My Garlic Wedge Fry recipe is 100% addicting. Sorry in advance. These are drizzled with olive oil and garlic and then topped with herbs after roasted! Dip them in ketchup or ranch as you pop one after the other into your mouth and just sit back and know that these are going to be your new go-to! Disregard the fact that you might radiate garlic for a few hours afterwards, they are totally worth it! Get ’em on your menu! Garlic Wedge Fries for the win.
- 5-6 large Yukon Gold or Bella Blanca potatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the potato wedges, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a zip top bag and shake to combine. Transfer the potatoes a sil-pat lined baking sheet and evenly spread out the wedges. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping once, until evenly baked and golden brown.
- Whisk remaining olive oil, chopped garlic, and parsley in a large bowl. Add the mixture to the hot fries and toss to combine. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper as needed, and toss to coat.
- Serve with ketchup and / or ranch dressing