Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers. That’s the name of the game and it’s about to rock your weekend. Big time.
Man! There is just so much to talk about today. So let’s make a list. I’m really good at making lists. Sometimes I make lists just to make another list. Clearly I’m that girl.
1: Easter is coming and that means BRUNCH! Get ready for the most epic menu next week and the carrot cake of your dreams. But in the meantime, we’re cocktailing.
2: These Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers are legit. Have you guys had Lillet before? It’s a French aperitif wine which makes me feel really fancy. I mix it with Champagne, because I’m extra fancy, and some gorgeous strawberries and thyme. It’s insane. And beyond easy. You should absolutely make these immediately.
3: We’ve officially started the countdown to my birthday. June 1st. It’s coming up. And I’m pumped.
4: I’ve decided that I do my best work when my desk is littered with flowers. My farmers market addiction is next level at the moment.
Okay – that’s all I’ve got for today! Wish you all a fab weekend that’s filled with one, two, or maybe even three Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers!
Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers
- 6 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled
- 2 lemon wedges
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of thyme
- crushed ice
- 4 ounces Prosecco or Champagne, chilled
- In 2 glasses, evenly distribute the Lillet Blanc. Add the juice of a lemon wedge to each glass and then add equal amounts of strawberries and thyme.
- Add about 1/3 cup of crushed ice to each glass and then top with Prosecco or Champagne. Serve immediately.