Lasagna In a Bowl is a low-carb Keto meal for one! Layers of ricotta, Parmesan, meat, and sauce. Eat over zucchini noodles or steamed broccoli for a healthy Italian meal in under 15 minutes! Prep the ingredients and have easy meals throughout the week.
LASAGNA IN A BOWL
My husband has been doing the Keto diet for over six months and this is one of his favorite go-to meals that we fix that is comfort food at it’s best.
If you’re familiar with Keto you know that net carbs is what you’re focused on. This whole meal has 5 carbs which is very good considering how good it tastes. My husband eats this over no carb shirataki noodles. I’m not a fan of those so I really like it over steamed broccoli or zucchini noodles.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR LASAGNA BOWL:
- Layer zucchini noodle or steamed broccoli on the bottom if desired. Top with browned beef.
2. Top with marinara sauce.
3. Mix together the ricotta, Parmesan, garlic powder, salt,and Italian seasonings.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of the mixture on top.
5. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Heat for one minute intervals in the microwave until nice and melty.
OTHER KETO RECIPES:
Yield: 4 servings
Lasagna In a Bowl is a low-carb Keto meal for one! Layers of ricotta, parmesan, meat, and sauce. Eat over zucchini noodles or steamed broccoli for a healthy Italian meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce (we like Rao’s)
- 1 cup ricotta (Polly-O is a low-carb one we like)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- (optional) zucchini noodles or broccoli (steamed or sauteed)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a skillet, brown the beef and drain it. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta, Parmesan, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, and salt.
To assemble each bowl: In a microwave safe bowl, layer zucchini or broccoli (if desired), 1/4 of the beef, 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce, about 1/4 cup ricotta mixture, and 1/4 cup mozzarella.
Heat in one minute intervals in the microwave until every thing is nice and bubbly. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan if desired.
Amount per serving (1bowl) — Calories: 330, Fat: 23.5g, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 24.2g