Prep Time:5 minutes Total Time:5 minutes Servings: 16(1 cup or 16 1 tablespoon sized servings)
A green sauce made with parsley, garlic, olive oil, oregano and red wine vinegar commonly used in Argentina on grilled meat.
- 1 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoon s fresh oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Puree everything in a in a food processor.
Option: Add 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro.
Option: Replace the red pepper flakes with a fresh red chili pepper (to taste).
Option: Replace the red wine vinegar with fresh lime and/or lemon juice!