Avocado Chicken Burgers
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time:10 minutes Total Time:20 minutes Servings: 4
Tasty chipotle chicken burgers with large chunks of avocado!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- salt to taste
- 4 buns (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Mix the chicken, avocado, garlic,cilantro, chipotle chili in adobo sauce, breadcrumbs and salt, divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties approximately 1 inch thick.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Assemble the burgers and enjoy!
Option: Broil or pan fry the patties!
Option: Top with you favourite burger toppings!