A one cake pan dessert!
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- In the bottom of the pan, sprinkle the coconut, chocolate chips, and almonds.
- In a bowl, mix the cake mix with the oil, eggs, and water. Pour the cake mix on top of the coconut mixture.
- In a pan, melt butter and cream cheese,on a medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat, and combine the powdered sugar until it’s smooth.
- Spread the mixture on top of the uncooked cake in the pan, and using a knife, swirl into the cake mix.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. If it doesn’t jiggle when you shake the pan, it’s done! The toothpick test won’t work because the cake is so gooey.
This photo is copyright protected