- 1/2 cup hot water water
- 1 acai berry or hibiscus berry tea bag
- 1/4 cup organic white grape juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup ice
- Seep tea bag in 1/2 cup hot water for a couple minutes. Spoon out tea bag and squeeze out all juice.
- Pour in white grape juice and coconut milk.
- Fill 12 oz cup with ice and pour in pink drink.
- Stir in sliced strawberries and enjoy!
- This recipe can easily be doubled to share with a friend!
This photo is copyright protected