- 1 bag frozen french fries
- 3 cups shredded cheese, I used sharp cheddar and cheddar jack
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 eggs, sunny side up
- bake your fries according to the directions on the bag
- while your fries are baking, cook your bacon until crispy. once the grease is cooled, throw away only some of it. you want enough grease on the pan to cook your eggs in.
- once fries are cooked according to the directions on the bag, set your oven to 350 if it isn’t already
- place half the fries in a skillet, pan or dish. over half the fries top with 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese and half your bacon. top that with the rest of the fries, and place the rest of the cheese and bacon on top.
- place in the oven for 10 minutes
- while your fries are baking, fry up 4 eggs sunny-side up or over easy.
- after 10 minutes, set your oven to broil for 1-2 minutes.
- after your cheese fries broil for 1-2 minutes, take out of the oven, top with your 4 eggs, crack those yolks and let the oozy goodness drizzle all into the fries, and enjoy!
This photo is copyright protected