- 1 bottle Pilsner or lager beer (12 oz.)
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. shredded sharp Cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- ¾ tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 12 jalapeños, halved lengthwise, ribs and seeds removed
- 4 strips thick-sliced bacon, diced and cooked
- Heat beer in a saucepan over medium-high to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer beer until reduced to ¼ cup.
- Preheat grill to medium. Brush grill grate with oil.
- Combine reduced beer, cream cheese, Cheddar, scallions, and garlic for the filling.
- Stuff jalapeño halves with 1½– 2 tsp. filling; sprinkle with bacon. Grill poppers until filling is bubbly and jalapeños are charred, about 10 minutes.
This photo is copyright protected