- 3 pounds baby new potatoes or red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Fill a large pot with water and add the whole baby potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a low boil over medium low heat. Cook for about 15 minutes until they are fork tender. Be careful not to overcook. Drain the potatoes in a colander and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cut the cooled potatoes in half and place into a large bowl. Pour the olive oil dressing over the potatoes. Add the shallots, chives and parsley and combine well.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Herbed Potato Salad was last modified: July 15th, 2019 by Sue O’Connell
This photo is copyright protected