- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- 2.5 tbsp lime zest
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers, divided
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- In a kitchen aid stand mixer, add cold whipping cream. Whip it for 3-4 mins until soft peaks start to form.
- In another bowl, add condensed milk. To it add lime zest and vanilla extract and stir it around. Add the whipped heavy cream to this mix and mix by folding slowly with a spatula. Now fold in the crushed graham crackers.
- Mix lime juice and sugar in a small bowl and fold this mixture in the heavy cream mix. Transfer it to a freezer safe container and cover using plastic wrap. Make sure you wrap it really tightly so no ice forms on the ice cream.
This photo is copyright protected