- 1 ½ cups caster sugar
- 80g cocoa powder
- 25g of coconut flour
- 30 g of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon McKenzies baking powder
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 200g unsalted butter, melted
- 11/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC and great and line a 22cm square baking tin (see note).
- Stir together the sugar, cocoa powder, flours and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add in the eggs, vanilla and melted butter and stir until combined.
- Add in the chopped chocolate pieces and stir through gently (I dont like to chop mine too small).
- Pour into the tin and bake for 40-45 minutes. Leave to cool slightly in the tin, then turn out onto a wire rack.
This photo is copyright protected