- 3 (3.5oz) bars of white chocolate
- pretzel sticks, broken
- broken oreos
- candy corn
- Reese’s Pieces
- Place a glass bowl over a pot with simmering water and melt the white chocolate until smooth.
- When the white chocolate has fully melted, remove from the heat.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted white chocolate in the middle and smooth out into an even layer.
- Before the chocolate hardens, start adding your toppings! I used pretzel sticks, oreos, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces over the top.
- Place in the fridge and let it set completely – at least 20 minutes. Break or cut into pieces and enjoy!
This photo is copyright protected