- 2 small limes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pounds chicken drumsticks
- Juice the limes into a 6 quart slow cooker. Add 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 tablespoon freshly minced garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and stir to coat the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 hours, without opening the lid during cooking time.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil, and using tongs, place the drumsticks on the foil. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes until nicely browned. Turn the drumsticks halfway through baking time. Serve with juices from the slow cooker and enjoy!
This photo is copyright protected