- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-10 bird’s eye chili, depends on the heat level of your choice
- 4 cloves garlic, or 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder for a thicker consistency
- juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken legs
- extra sea salt, optional
- In a blender combine everything except the chicken and the extra salt, blend until very smooth.
- Score chicken legs with a knife a few times.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the sauce over chicken and toss well. I sprinkle a few dashes of extra salt on top of chicken. Marinade the chicken at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Grill your chicken or bake.
- To bake, preheat the oven to 425ºF
- Place chicken on a baking pan lined with foil, spray with oil,and place chicken. Bake for 15 minutes, turn over, baste with extra sauce, and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and browned.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
This photo is copyright protected