- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11-oz) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 8-oz bowtie pasta, cooked
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed Doritos
- Whisk together lime juice, cumin, chili powder and cilantro. Slowly drizzle in olive oil and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine black beans, corn, salsa, tomatoes, cooked pasta, chicken, and cheese.
- Pour lime dressing over pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- Right before serving, gently mix in crushed Doritos.
This photo is copyright protected