- 2 lbs. skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups (16 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth, cover and cook on high for about 3 – 4 hours or until chicken easily pulls apart.
- Pour 2 cups of the chicken broth out of the crockpot and into a saucepan.
- Discard any remaining liquid.
- Add the two gravy packets into the saucepan and whisk well.
- Simmer on low until gravy thickens.
- While the gravy simmers, remove the chicken breasts from the crockpot and shred into large pieces.
- Serve the chicken and gravy over mashed potatoes.
This photo is copyright protected