- 2 black-tea bags, such as English breakfast
- 8 cups boiling water
- 4 peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- Blackberries, for garnish
- 1. Put tea bags and the boiling water in a medium saucepan or heatproof bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Transfer tea to a large pitcher.
- 2. Cut 2 of the peaches into 8 wedges each. Add sliced peaches and the sugar to the tea. Stir tea until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely.
- 3. Stir in peach nectar. Refrigerate tea until cold (or up to 1 week in an airtight container). Just before serving, remove peaches; discard. Cut remaining peaches into 8 wedges each. Add peaches and blackberries to the tea. Serve over ice.