When life gives you lemons, make refreshing iced tea! This lemon ginger iced tea recipe is perfect for hot summer days or any time you need a little pick-me-up. The combination of tangy lemon and spicy ginger make for a unique and delicious flavor that will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Best of all, it’s easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- 4 cups water
- 4 tea bags
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, sliced
- Ice cubes
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the tea bags and honey, and let steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and stir in the lemon juice and ginger.
- Allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the tea mixture to remove the ginger slices.
- Fill a pitcher with ice cubes and pour the tea over the ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges or fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Enjoy your refreshing and unique lemon ginger iced tea!
Did you enjoy this lemon ginger iced tea recipe? Let us know in the comments below and share with your friends and family!