- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, feta cheese, walnuts, and fresh basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thank you for trying out our delicious summer salad recipe! We hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Stay tuned for more recipes and happy cooking!