4 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter
4 flour tortillas
1/4 cup salsa
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and stir until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas in a separate skillet or in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spoon the scrambled eggs onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the eggs.
- Add salsa to taste.
- Roll up the burritos, tucking in the sides as you go.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Thank you for trying out this delicious breakfast recipe! We hope you enjoyed it and will join us again soon for more mouth-watering recipes.