Ingredients: 1 large artichoke (1 pound),1 Bay Leaf,1/4 tsp coriander seeds,1/2 tsp dried basil,1 Garlic Clove, sliced thin,1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Snip the thorns off the artichoke leaves.
- Place the garlic slices inside the leaves throughout the artichoke.
- Put the artichoke into a medium-size saucepan.
- Add water to come halfway up the artichoke.
- Put the bay leaf in the water.Crush the coriander seeds, oregano and basil together; sprinkle on top of the artichoke.Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until the leaves pull off easily.