Trail mix is the perfect snack for any outdoor adventure or for a quick, on-the-go snack. Whether you’re going for a hike, camping or just need a little boost of energy throughout the day, this homemade trail mix is a tasty way to keep you going.
- 2 cups of peanuts
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of M&Ms
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanuts, cashews, almonds, pumpkin seeds, raisins and M&Ms. Toss to mix.
- Sprinkle salt and cinnamon over the mixture and toss again to combine.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the nuts and seeds are crispy and golden brown, stirring once or twice while baking.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the trail mix to an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to a week, or in the fridge for up to a month.
That’s it! This simple trail mix recipe offers a mix of sweet, salty and crunchy flavors that will satisfy any snack craving. Feel free to mix and match the nuts, seeds, and dried fruits to create your own favorite blend. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe and don’t forget to subscribe for more delicious goodies!