Are you tired of buying pre-packaged trail mix that’s sometimes stale, sometimes too salty or too sweet, and sometimes just not quite what you want? Try making your own homemade trail mix with this easy and delicious recipe. You can customize the ingredients to your liking and ensure that your snacks are fresh and healthy.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix almonds, cashews, and popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dried cranberries and dark chocolate chips to the mixture and mix well.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and salt over the top and mix again.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet in a thin layer.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the popcorn is lightly toasted and the chocolate chips are slightly melted.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.