Summer is the season of fresh and delicious produce. This salad recipe is the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of the season in one refreshing dish. It’s easy to make, full of nutrients and simply delicious. Give it a try and impress your family and friends with your culinary skills.
- 4 cups of mixed greens (spinach, arugula, kale, etc.)
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, strawberries, blueberries, avocado, feta cheese, and chopped walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad into individual bowls and serve immediately.
This photo is copyright protected