Kale chips are a healthy and delicious snack that you can easily make at home. They are loaded with nutrients and antioxidants and are a great alternative to regular potato chips. Plus, they are super easy to make and can be seasoned with a variety of flavors to suit your taste.
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Remove the kale leaves from the stems and tear them into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Using your hands, massage the kale leaves for a few minutes until they are well coated with the seasoning.
- Spread the kale leaves in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are crispy and the leaves are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before serving.
You can customize this recipe by trying different seasonings and spices. Here are some ideas:
- Curry powder and cumin
- Chili powder and lime juice
- Soy sauce and sesame seeds
- Balsamic vinegar and honey
Enjoy your homemade kale chips as a healthy snack any time of the day!