Looking for a quick and delicious breakfast idea? Look no further than the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich! This recipe is easy to make and sure to satisfy your hunger.
- 1 English muffin
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, toast the English muffin and fry two large eggs.
- Once the bacon is done, remove it from the oven and set it aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add in the eggs. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the whites are set and the yolks are runny.
- Place one slice of cheese on the bottom half of the English muffin and top with bacon.
- Place the eggs on top of the bacon and top with the remaining slice of cheese.
- Close the sandwich with the top half of the English muffin and serve hot.
This sandwich is perfect for those mornings when you need something quick and filling. The combination of crispy bacon, gooey cheese, and runny eggs make for a delicious and satisfying breakfast.
Enjoy Your Delicious Breakfast Sandwich!
We hope you enjoy this recipe for the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich. For more delicious breakfast ideas, check out our website Recipes.com.