Ingredients: •4 (about 8 oz. each) sockeye salmon fillets,•2 kiwis, peeled,•1/2 cup lemonade,•1 tsp lemon and pepper seasoning (or fish seasoning),•2 tbsp olive oil,•4 lemon wedges,•lemon zest (garnish; optional),•1 scallion, thin strips curled (garnish; optional)
- Season salmon fillets with seasoning of choice and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat non-stick frying pan to medium-high with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Place salmon fillets (skin down) on frying pan for about 7, 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and flip salmon over, cook about 6, 7 minutes. Cook until browned or original pink coloration has disappeared. Generally we cook longer skin side down to prevent the fish from flaking or falling apart.
- Meanwhile, prepare kiwi puree by adding kiwi pieces, lemonade, and lime juice into a food processor. Pulse until finely pureed thoroughly into a runny consistency.
- Add kiwi puree to serving dish and top with salmon fillet.
- Garnish with thin lemon strips/zest or curled scallion strips.