If you are looking for a healthy and delicious snack to give you a boost of energy, these peanut butter energy balls are perfect for you. Made with only a few simple ingredients, they are easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for a quick snack on the go. Plus, they are gluten-free and vegan!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey (or agave nectar for vegan option)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or raisins for a healthier option)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Using a small scoop or your hands, form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until the balls are firm.
- Remove from the fridge and enjoy!
These peanut butter energy balls are perfect for an afternoon snack or a pre-workout boost. They are easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Plus, they are gluten-free and vegan, making them a healthy option for everyone. Give them a try and let us know what you think!