Trail mix is a perfect on-the-go snack whether you’re heading out for a hike, running errands, or sitting in a long meeting. A great benefit of trail mix is that it’s customizable to your personal preferences, dietary needs, and cravings. Follow along with this easy and delicious homemade trail mix recipe for the perfect snack that you can toss in your backpack or purse!
- 1 cup of unsalted almonds
- 1 cup of unsalted cashews
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut chips
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, dried cranberries, dark chocolate chips, and unsweetened coconut chips.
- Add the cinnamon and sea salt to the mixture and mix well to ensure all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Transfer the mixture to an airtight container, like a large mason jar or plastic bag.
- Your trail mix is ready to go! Serve as needed for the perfect on-the-go snack.