How can avocado on toast be a nutritious and filling breakfast option?
Looking for a quick and healthy breakfast option? Try this amazing recipe for Scrambled Eggs with Avocado on Toast! It’s a delicious and satisfying way to start your day off right.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until well beaten. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the butter or olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs until they are cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, toast the slices of bread to your liking.
- Slice the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash the avocado with a fork or a potato masher until it is smooth.
- Spread the mashed avocado onto the toast slices.
- When the eggs are cooked, transfer them to the top of the avocado toast.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy breakfast of Scrambled Eggs with Avocado on Toast!