If you’re looking for a delicious and comforting beverage to spice up your day, look no further than this irresistible chai latte recipe! With a rich blend of warming spices and creamy milk, this beverage is the perfect way to start your morning or take a break in the afternoon.
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cardamom pods
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Crush the cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves, and ginger using a rolling pin or a mortar and pestle. You can also use pre-ground spices if you prefer.
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan, then add the crushed spices and tea bag to the pot.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the milk and honey or sugar to the pot and stir well.
- Simmer the chai latte for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
- Pour the chai latte into two cups and top with whipped cream if desired.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This irresistible chai latte recipe is sure to become a favorite in your home! With a delicious blend of warming spices, creamy milk, and sweet honey, it’s the perfect way to spice up your day and relax. So why not give it a try today? We guarantee you won’t regret it!