Ingredients: 2 1/2 C rolled oats,1/4 C ground flax seed,1/4 C oat bran,1/4 C wheat bran,1/2 tsp salt,2 tsp baking powder,1 tsp cinnamon,1/3 C sugar substitute,1/4 C flaked coconut (I used unsweetened but it’d be fine to use sweetened.),1 C non-fat milk,1/4 C honey (I prefer less sweetness in my granola bars, so if you like sweet, you may want to add more.),1 egg, lighten beaten,1 tsp vanilla extract,1 small apple, finely chopped,2/3 C almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 35
- Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flax seed, oat bran, wheat bran, salt, powder, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and coconut until well combined.
- Add in the milk, honey, egg, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Stir in the apples and almonds.
- Press into pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into bars.
- Let cool completely.