Ingredients: 1 cups all purpose flour,1/4 teaspoon baking powder,2 Tbsp. egg, beaten,1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream,1/4 cup margarine or butter,1/3 cup non-fat milk,3 cups sliced strawberries,3/4 cup organic sugar,1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Stir together berries and 1 Tbsp. sugar, aset aside.For the shortbread: Stir together 2 Tbsp. sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Cut in margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Combine egg and milk, add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir till just moisten.
- Spread into a greased 4 6oz ramekins, building up the edge slightly.
- Bake for 10 13 minutes or till toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan, split into 2 layers.To make whip cream:In a small bowl, mix cream, sugar and vanilla extract, beat until a heavy cream, about 5 minutes.Spoon the fruit and whipped cream between layers and over top.
- Serve immediately.NOTE: If you double the recipe, you can use an 8 round cake pan and cook for 20 30 minutes. Its so pretty when you have a full size cake.Calories per serving: 357, Fat: 15, Cholesterol: 40, Sodium: 198, Potassium: 243, Carbs: 45.6, Fiber: 3.5, Sugar: 19, Protein: 6.1