Do you ever feel like you need a little extra boost to get through the day? These homemade energy balls are the perfect snack to give you that extra burst of energy when you need it most. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also packed full of nutritious ingredients to keep you going all day long.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until they’re finely chopped.
- Add the dates, rolled oats, chia seeds, vanilla extract, salt, cocoa powder, and honey to the food processor and pulse until everything is well combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll the balls in shredded coconut, pressing gently to help the coconut stick.
- Store the energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
These homemade energy balls are a great snack to take with you on the go, whether you’re heading to work, hitting the gym, or just need a pick-me-up in the middle of the day. They’re easy to make, packed full of nutritious ingredients, and best of all, they’re incredibly delicious. Give them a try and see how much they can help you power through your day.
Bon appétit !