Looking for a warm and flavorful pick-me-up? Try this homemade Chai Latte recipe! It’s both easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Chai Latte Recipe
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4-5 whole cloves
- 4 cardamom pods
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 inch), chopped
- 2 cups of water
- 2-3 black tea bags
- 2 cups of milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of honey or sugar
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- In a medium pot, combine cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom pods, ginger, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the tea bags and let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Add milk and honey or sugar. Cook until heated through, but not boiling.
- Strain liquid into mugs and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious homemade Chai Latte!