What ingredients are needed to make this quick and easy breakfast burrito recipe?
Are you always in a rush in the mornings? Do you skip breakfast because you don’t have time to make anything? This quick and easy breakfast burrito recipe is perfect for busy mornings! With just a few ingredients and less than 10 minutes of cook time, you can have a delicious breakfast that will keep you going all day.
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter or oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a whisk or fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the butter or oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When the butter is melted or the oil is hot, add the beaten eggs to the skillet.
- Scramble the eggs with a spatula, stirring occasionally, until they are cooked through.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave or on a griddle.
- Spoon the cooked eggs onto the center of the tortilla.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese, salsa, and cooked breakfast sausage on top of the scrambled eggs.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly, tucking in the ends as you go.
- Wrap the burrito in foil, if desired, to keep it warm and make it easier to eat on the go.
- Enjoy your delicious and easy breakfast burrito!
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
Don’t skip breakfast anymore! This easy and delicious breakfast burrito will keep you full and energized all morning.