Ingredients: 1 cup ditilini pasta,2 garlic cloves, diced,3 Tbs olive oil,1 can cannellini beans with its juice,1/2 cup vegetable broth,salt & pepper,1 head of escarole, washed & cut into bite size pieces,1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes,Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In a large pot heat olive oil and add garlic.
- Saute just until it starts to golden.
- Add cannellini beans along with its juice, salt, pepper & hot pepper.
- Heat through. Stir in vegetable broth. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Toss in washed escarole and cover with a lid. Check every so often and stir. Turn heat off once all escarole is just wilted. Don’t over cook.
- In each bowl, add pasta and top with escarole and beans.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.