If you’re looking for an easy and delicious appetizer that will wow your guests, look no further than this bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe. The combination of savory bacon and tender, roasted asparagus is sure to be a winner. Best of all, this recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in no time at all.
- 1 bunch asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle the asparagus spears with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
- Take a slice of bacon and wrap it around 3-4 spears of asparagus. Repeat with the remaining spears until all of the bacon is used up.
- Place the bacon-wrapped asparagus on a baking sheet, making sure to leave space between each spear so that they can cook evenly.
- Bake the asparagus for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the asparagus is tender.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
And there you have it! An easy and delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus appetizer recipe that is sure to impress your guests. Feel free to serve it up with your favorite dipping sauce, like a creamy garlic aioli or a tangy mustard. Enjoy!