Impress your guests or simply indulge in a late night snack with loaded nachos! A classic and tasty dish that can be easily customized to your taste preferences. Follow this easy recipe and enjoy every bite of these loaded nachos with family and friends.
- 1 bag (11 oz) of corn tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz) of refried beans
- 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of black olives (sliced)
- 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup of green onions (sliced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and diced)
- 1/4 cup of salsa
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly on the baking sheet.
- Heat refried beans in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Spoon the refried beans evenly over the tortilla chips.
- Add shredded chicken on top of the beans.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the chicken.
- Add black olives, diced tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and green onions on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and add diced avocado on top of the nachos.
- Drizzle with salsa and sour cream.
- Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy your delicious and spicy nachos!
Loaded nachos are perfect for any occasion, whether you’re having a party or just craving a late night snack. This easy recipe is customizable and allows you to add or subtract ingredients based on your taste preferences. Follow this recipe and feel free to get creative with your toppings!
This photo is copyright protected