Ingredients: 3 tbsp. cocoa powder,1 cup pitted dates,1/2 tbsp flaxseed oil,1 tbsp. goji berries,3/8 cups crushed pecans,2 persimmons,2 tbsp. raw honey,2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the dates, cocoa powder and 1 tsp vanilla extract and flax oil and pulse until a dough forms. Keep it aside.
- Combine tofu, persimmons, 1 tsp vanilla extract and honey and puree until smooth. Keep it aside.In dessert glass start the layering with the date mix first. Take portion of the dates mix and press between palms until flat.
- Put the first layer and shape it according to the glass.
- Add another layer of of the pecans mentioned in the ingredients. Again portion of the dates mix by pressing between palms.Make sure to press the dates mix in the glass properly so that the parfait does not overflow.
- Add a layer with half tbsp. of the goji berries.Lastly, pour the tofu puree on the top layer and garnish with more pecans and goji berries.Repeat the whole process with another dessert glass.Put it in the freezer for 15 minutes and serve chilled.