These tasty energy bites are a great snack for when you’re on-the-go, need a quick pick-me-up or just want something healthy and yummy to snack on! They’re easy to make and are perfect for a mid-morning, mid-afternoon or even post-workout snack. Plus, with all the nutrients packed into these bites, you’ll be powering through your day with ease!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about the size of a tablespoon.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Once set, remove from the fridge and enjoy!
And that’s it – easy, right? These energy bites are also customizable; add in different nuts, seeds or dried fruits to make them your own. Have fun with it and enjoy this energy-packed snack!