Welcome to our mango lassi recipe guide. This is the perfect drink to cool you off on a hot summer day or to refresh and hydrate your body after a long workout. Mango lassi is a traditional Indian drink made from mango, yogurt, and spices. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also a healthy drink that provides all the benefits of yogurt and mango. So, let’s get started on making this refreshing lassi.
- 1 cup fresh mango pulp
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Ice cubes
- In a blender, add the mango pulp, yogurt, water, honey, cardamom, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
- Add some ice cubes and blend again until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the lassi into glasses and serve immediately.
- If you want a thicker lassi, use less water.
- If you want a sweeter lassi, add more honey or sugar.
- You can use frozen mangoes instead of fresh ones, but make sure to thaw them before blending.
- You can also add a few mint leaves for a refreshing twist.
There you have it, your very own thirst quenching mango lassi. We hope you enjoy making and drinking this delicious and healthy drink. Feel free to experiment with different ingredients and make your own variations. Don’t forget to share with friends and family!