Ingredients: 125 grams baby sweetcorn sliced,200 grams bean sprouts,3 tablespoons coriander freshly torn to garnish,450 grams Iamb neck fillet trimmed and thinly sliced,2 clv garlic crushed,50 mm piece fresh ginger root grated and squeezed,2 teaspoons creamed horseradish,4 tablespoons hoi sin sauce,50 grams macadamia nuts,2 teaspoons french mustard or hot yellow english mustard,1 red pepper sliced,125 grams rice noodles,1 salt or soy sauce to season,8 spring onions trimmed and sliced,3 tablespoons chilli oil or sunflower oil
- Heat the wok on the floor of the roasting ovenuntil required.Soak the rice noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain them and rinse thoroughly in cold water then leave until required.
- Add the oil to the wok then stir fry the lamb on the boiling platefor 3 to 4 minutes until well browned.
- Add all the vegetables except the bean sprouts.Continue stir frying for 3 to 4 minutes then add the bean sprouts nuts horseradish mustard ginger and salt or soy sauce to taste.Toss in the rice noodles with the hot sin sauce and cook for a further 12 minutes until everything is piping hot.
- Serve immediatley garnished with the coriander.Noodles can be made from many different cereals and I have used the rice variety for this stir fry as they are very quick to cook and a little bit different. Use the agaluxe wok or a heavy ground based wok for this recipe.
- Serves 4