Ingredients: 50g almond flakes on top as decoration,180g butter,90g ground almond,135g plain flour, sifted,90g rice flour, sifted,Pinch of salt,90g castor sugar,½ tsp Vanilla essence
- Cream butter and castor sugar till light and fluffy, add salt, vanilla and mix well.Fold in B: plain flour, rice flour and mix into soft dough.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of plastic into 3mm thick.Using cookies cutter cut into desired shape
- Arrange cookies onto a greased baking tray.Decorate top with almond flake. (I skipped this)
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C for 15-20 minutes, till lightly brown.
- Remove and cool before storing into air-tight container.