- 1 pound pizza dough
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- Mix the melted butter and minced garlic in a bowl.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan cheese on top of the butter mixture.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano on top of the cheese.
- Cut the pizza dough into strips about 1 inch wide and 4-6 inches long.
- Twist each strip of dough and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the breadsticks are golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
These cheesy garlic breadsticks are the perfect snack for when you’re craving something warm and comforting. They’re easy to make and you can customize them with your favorite toppings. Enjoy them on their own or as a side dish for your favorite pasta dish.
Do you have any tips for making the perfect garlic breadsticks? Share them in the comments below!